SALES 1 ELECTRICAL ASSEMBLER 0
Sales Manager – California U.S
Termatrac employs on drive and passion to succeed. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in outbound sales and knowledge of U.S Pest Industry. This is a full-time position. The successful candidate will be responsible for generating, developing, and managing new and existing customers. You will also monitor industry trends and identify emerging markets to develop plans on expanding revenue with a team.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Actively utilize available resources to develop leads and close deals.
- Attend industry trade shows to accumulate new leads and make productive contact with existing clients.
- Generate sales reports every fortnight to keep management informed of market and KPI’s.
- Stay on top of industry trends to identify potential opportunities for company growth and keep best of best practices.
- Present training and information sessions as requested to localized pest industry groups and PCO’s.
- Develop new strategies and improve marketing material to expand market presence in California in collaboration with management team.
- Provide daily updates to Termatrac’s CRM systems.
- Address requests and questions for prospects or existing customers in California and surrounding states.
- Must be willing to travel up to 25% percent of the time.
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience in sales
- Pest Industry knowledge is mandatory for this position.
- Termite knowledge/field experience is very much preferred for this position.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to combine Pest Industry/ termite knowledge with strong and persuasive communication skills.
- Self-motivated and comfortable working independently with little to no direction.
- Strong computer literacy skills and understanding of spreadsheet software and CRM programs.