Terms and Conditions Of Use
The Sites and their content are subject to copyright, and other intellectual property rights. These rights are owned by Termatrac Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 75 110 872 065) Trading as Termatrac, or in the case of some material, a third party, where the third party has provided permission to use the content.
You must not otherwise reproduce, transmit (including broadcast), communicate, adapt, distribute, sell, modify or publish or otherwise use any of the material on a Site, including audio and video excerpts, except as permitted by statute or with our prior consent. Our Sites include registered trademarks and other marks that are otherwise protected by law. You may not use our trademarks without our consent or any third party’s trademarks without their consent.
The Site may contain links to third-party sites. The links are provided solely for your convenience and do not indicate, expressly or impliedly, any endorsement by us of the sites or the information, products or services provided at those sites. You access those sites and use the information, products, and services made available at those sites at your own risk. Where a product has been listed at the incorrect price, promotional pricing has been applied outside the promotional period, prior to being available (out of stock), or with incorrect descriptive information or image due to typographical error or similar oversight, we reserve the right to cancel a transaction. Where your credit card has been charged, we will immediately refund your credit card for the total amount debited.
USE OF SITES
1. You must not misuse this Site and only use it for lawful purposes. You will not use the Sites (including any of Termatrac’s social media sites) for any activities, or post or transmit to or via the Sites any information or materials, which:
- breaches any laws or regulations, infringes a third party’s rights or privacy, or which are contrary to any applicable standards or codes
- interferes with other users, or defames, harasses, threatens, bullies, or offends any person, or which inhibits any other user from using the Sites
- is obscene, indecent, discriminatory, inflammatory or pornographic or which could give rise to civil or criminal proceedings
- commits or encourages a criminal offense, transmit or distribute a virus, trojan, worm or post any other material which is malicious and technologically harmful
- hacks or disables any part of the Site to corrupt data, cause annoyance to other users, send any spam, unsolicited advertising or promotional material, or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any technology of or accessed through this Site
- provide false information when registering or changing your registration details
2. Termatrac will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this Site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any Site linked to it.
3. Termatrac uses a number of social media sites (e.g. Facebook and Instagram); but these may change over time. We reserve the right to cease any such sites in our discretion. Our own Sites may also include social media functions, including user reviews, ratings, forums, and the ability to interact with other user.
5. Termatrac does not necessarily endorse, support, sanction, encourage, verify or agree with any comments, opinions or statements posted by any users or members on Sites or Termatrac’s social media sites. Any information or material placed online by users, including advice or opinions, is the view and responsibility of those users and does not necessarily represent our views.
6. Users must not post or upload any comment, content or link to the Sites or Termatrac’s social media sites which do not comply with these Terms, including if it is defamatory, harassing, bullying, indecent or inflammatory.
7. Termatrac may moderate user-posted content and may remove any content that, in Termatrac’s opinion, is inappropriate. While we review content regularly, there may be times when inappropriate or content is viewable before it can be removed.
8. Termatrac does not undertake to inform users when such content has been moderated or removed. Termatrac may provide warnings or otherwise block or suspend users or their accounts at our sole discretion.
9. Where you post or submit content to a Site, you warrant that you:
- have the right to submit the content (including copyright); the content is your own original creation; and that you unconditionally and irrevocably consent to any act or omission which might infringe any moral rights you may have in the content (as defined in the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth));
- Termatrac may copy, reproduce, publish, display, alter, or distort user-submitted content, and use it for any purpose, (including without limitation, any future promotions or campaigns involving Termatrac) at any time in the future, and via any media;
- Termatrac does not accept any responsibility or liability where content is downloaded from the Sites, nor in relation to any matters after such download. Third parties may comment on, link to, re-post or otherwise deal with the user-submitted content once it is submitted, and Termatrac does not accept any liability for such actions; and
11. Termatrac makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied as to the operation of our Sites or the information, content, materials or products included on our Sites, except as otherwise provided under applicable laws.
12. Neither Termatrac, nor its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, successors or assigns will be liable for any damages arising out of, or in relation to, the use of our Sites or sites linked to our Sites. This limitation applies to direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive or other damages suffered as well as damages for loss of profits, business interruption or the loss of data or information.
13. You assume all risk of use of all features of a Site. You release Termatrac of all responsibility for any consequences of their use.
14. By continuing to access our Sites you agree that your access to, and use of, them is subject to these terms and all applicable laws and is at your own risk.
15. Our Sites and their contents are provided to you on “as is” basis; our Sites may contain errors and inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. We cannot guarantee our Sites will always be available or fault- or virus- free.
UPDATES u0026amp; TERMINATION
16. Termatrac may vary these Terms at any time. By continuing to use the Sites you consent to any variations. It is your responsibility to regularly check these Terms for any variations.
17. At any time, we may at our sole discretion, suspend or terminate the access to the Sites for any user without notice for any reason, including but not limited to a breach of these Terms. Suspension or termination shall not affect either party’s rights or liabilities.
18. Termatrac may disclose any information we may have about a user in relation to an investigation or allegation if your use of the Sites breaches these Terms or any applicable laws.
19. Termatrac may identify or bring legal action against any person who is or may be breaching these Terms, including obtaining injunctive relief.
20. These Terms and the Sites are governed by and construed in accordance with the State of Queensland, Australia. If a dispute arises from these Terms, you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Queensland, Australia, except in relation to the application for any injunctive relief sought by Termatrac.
21. The Sites may be accessed in Australia and overseas. We make no representations that the Sites comply with the laws (including intellectual property laws) of any country outside Australia. If you access the Sites from outside Australia, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for complying with the laws in the place where you access the Site.